P/E Checkup has been newly released this year, January 2017, as an addition to the variety of versions of our assessment. P/E Checkup is a less intensive subset of the PREPARE/ENRICH assessment and has a more user-friendly report structure, similar to Couple Checkup.
P/E Checkup is a shorter version of the full PREPARE/ENRICH assessment with a one-report format, which both the facilitator and couple can view. It will take an individual about 20-30 minutes to complete the P/E Checkup version of the assessment, compared to the 30-45 minutes to take the full PREPARE/ENRICH assessment. Couples are still encouraged to individually answer each question with the first response that comes to mind, just as they are encouraged to do when taking PREPARE/ENRICH.
What is included in P/E Checkup?
When compared to the full PREPARE/ENRICH assessment, P/E Checkup is considered the "lite" version, which will allow for a simplified process for you.
|P/E Checkup includes:||P/E Checkup does not include:|
|Core Couple Scales||Commitment scale|
|7 items per scale (vs 10 in P/E)||Abuse scale|
|Some customizations||Relationship Dynamics|
|SCOPE Personality Scale||Personal Stress Profile|
|Detailed Couple Report||Facilitator Report|
|Individual Responses to questions|
|Group Edition Report|
Interested in seeing a sample report of P/E Checkup? Click here to view.
How could P/E Checkup bring me value?
- Reengage a couple you have previously worked with
- Especially if you already understand the relationship dynamics and background of the couple
- If you are a newly trained Facilitator and have never used an assessment tool with couples before
- The simplified report, that you can share with the couple, may ease any anxiety you have about working with an assessment tool
- In your marriage mentor program
- Try having marriage mentors use P/E Checkup as the assessment they give to couples
How can I access P/E Checkup?
Simply log in to your Facilitator account and hover over the Add a Couple button on the Manage Couples page. You'll notice there is now a P/E Checkup option.
Once you've selected P/E Checkup, the process of setting up a couple is the same as any other version of P/E, including the payment method. The cost for P/E Checkup is INR 1000 per couple.
If you want additional context on why we released a new version of our assessment, please click here to read a letter from our VP, Justin Miller.